Tuesday, May 27, 2014

IC!! Ice Cream - A Website

Good day!

Today I will post screenshots of my website: IC!! Ice Cream. Check it out here.

It is a final project of Web Development class. I designed this website myself with Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator.The site is not responsive, since my lecturer does not want it to be a responsive one. My theme is about ice cream. Look at the favicon! Ice Cream ~^o^~

This is the Home page:

IC!! Ice Cream Website - Home - Pamz
Home
I put the logo in big size in the upper part, so it will be the first thing the viewer will see. The menus are put under it. The concept is an ice cream place, with many blue (vanilla) ice cream boxes as the menus. When the mouse hover on the menu, it will change to strawberry ice cream with some chocolate sauce (like HOME up there).

The backgrounds are tiled pattern of ice cream C;

Here are more screenshots of the other pages:

IC!! Ice Cream Website - History of Ice Cream - Pamz
History of Ice Cream
IC!! Ice Cream Website - Gallery of Ice Cream around the world - Pamz
Gallery
IC!! Ice Cream Website - Toppings and Cones of Ice Cream around the world - Pamz
Toppings & Cones
IC!! Ice Cream Website - Contacts - Pamz
Contacts
These pages have different template than the Home Page. I put the menus on the left side. When the mouse hovers over them, the empty scoop will have a scoop of ice cream and chocolate sauce.

The information I put in the sites are all from other websites and they are all sourced.

No comments:

Post a Comment