Sunday, September 2, 2012

Foreign Letters-Alphabets

Let's continue with this week weekly diary. It's about getting at least 15 images of Foreign Letters-Alphabets. Here we go:

Aksara Jawa (it's the Java Alphabet)

Arabic Alphabet (it's unclear, isn't it? Blame the fur)

Another Arabic (just in case)

Chinese Alphabet

Egyptian Hieroglyph (it's from a book. Cencored to concentrate on the main images.)

Greek Alphabets (from a book, too. Also cencored since there was another alphabet besides it)

Hebrew Alphabet (from a book)

India Language

Japanese

Korean

Persian Alphabet

Russia (it's a bit blurry, sorry)

Sansekerta (from my mother's book)

Tamil (I don't even know whose language is this)

Thailand Alphabet (from a bank, it's blurry, sorry, I took it on my way home)

Vietnamese (? The ice cream said so)
Well, that's all for this week. It's not as much as I used to post, but nevermind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment