Sunday, September 2, 2012

Monogram

The typography class project is about making monograms of your name and your blog, each three but we have to chose one to use. The ones I will be using is the first ones.


My name initial is AP. I chose the Techno Hideo font to make it. This font has a modern and cool vibe in it. The way it slightly ‘moves’ to the right side makes some fast vibe, I am fast at work. I chose the color combination of blue-green and blue (for the shadow). The color shows this font modern and cool side even more.

(the monogram of my name)




My blog name is Pamz’ Art Ecstasy. The monogram contains the alphabet PAE. I chose the Dimitri Font for this one. This font is created with negative space. It has a modern and fun vibe. I chose two types of the color blue-green (one is more bluish than the other). It creates some ‘ecstasy’ feeling, like in a dream.

(my blog name in full Dimitri font)

(the monogram of my blog)



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment